Here is the home made medicine to cure indigestion and pitham in us.
Ingredients to prepare the drink:
- Coriander seeds (Dhania) – 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds (Seeragam) – 1 tsp
- Fresh Curry leaves (Karuveppilai) – 1 Handful
- Palm candy / jaggery or Nattu sakkarai – 2 tbsp
1. Take a wide bowl and add 1.5 glass of water.
2. Add coriander seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves to it.
3. Boil for 10 minutes and the water reduces half in volume approximately.
4. Switch off the stove.
5. Filter the mixture and add Jaggery to it
6. Mix well and drink hot.
Benefits of this drink:
- Curry leaves are rich in iron, folic acid, calcium, fibre, phosphorous and magnesium.
- Folic acid is the primary source of iron absorption.
- Increases hemoglobin and cures Anemic problems.
- Treat Digestive disorders.
- Stimulates appetite through its medicinal properties.
- It reduces body weight and body heat.
- Treats pitham and nausea feeling.