Vermicelli egg pulao is the simple and quick bachelor recipes that anyone give it a try. Especially it is suitable for bachelors. It is a nice pulao made along with scrambled eggs and its taste so good.
- Vermicelli – 1 cup
- Ginger garlice paste – 1cup
- Finely chopped onions – 1
- Finely chopped tomatoes – 1
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp.
- Chilli powder- 1/2 tbsp
- Slit green chillies – 1 No.
- Carrots – 1 No.
- Capsicum – 2 No
- Green peas – 2 tbsp
- Salt – as required
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Water – 1 ¾ cups
- Oil – a little
- Eggs – 4
1. Heat a pan and add ghee
2. Once ghee gets heated, roast the vermicelli until it turns golden brown in color.
3. Heat the same pan and add oil for frying the vegetables.
4. Add finely chopped onions and fry well after this add one table spoon of ginger garlic paste.
5. Then add tomatoes and fry well.
6. Add one table spoon of turmeric powder, 1 spoon of garam maasala and 1/2 tbsp chilli powder and fry well.
7. Now add required amount of salt.
8. For one cup of vermicelli, add 1.75 to 2 cups of water as per the required consistency. If you want the pulao a little sticky, you can add 2 cups of water, but if you want it dry, 1 ¾ cups will be enough.
9. Allow the water to get boiled.
10. As water gets boiled, add roasted vermicelli and mix well.
11. Simmer the flame and cook for about 5 minutes until the vermicelli gets cooked well.
12. Take a pan and add a little oil.
13. Scramble all the four eggs by adding a little salt and pepper powder.
14. Add this scrambled egg to the vermicelli mix that is prepared already. Finally garnish with coriander leaves.