We have an absolutely simple and quick recipe that you can do in not more than 5 minutes time. Go on and know the magic below:
It’s Bread Honey Toss!
1. Wheat bread – 4 slices
2. Honey – 1 spoon full
3. Nuts and raisins – 1 tbsp (broken)
4. Butter – 1 spoon
- Cut off the corners of the bread slices.
- Cut the breads into small squares.
- Take a pan and add a spoon of butter on to it.
- Once butter gets melted, toss those nuts and raisins on to it.
- As you find the nuts getting fried, add the bread slices and fry them until they turn golden brown in color. As you find the nuts getting fried, add the bread slices and fry them until they turn golden brown in color.
- Finally, add a spoon full of honey and give it a toss in the pan. Try not to use any spoon or ladle for this. A gentle toss by the pan itself will do.
- And you are done! The snack is ready to go into the lunch box now.
Nuts such as cashew, badam, pista, walnut, peanuts, etc. can be added in the dish. Make sure to add nuts that are unsalted and unflavored.
This dish will taste crunchy, buttery and soft in between. The sweetness of honey gives a nice, juicy taste to it that your kids will love it every time you pack it in their snack box.