Karuveppilai Dosai (Curry Leaves Dosai), Healthy and tasty breakfast recipe which takes very less time.
- Idli rice – 200 gm
- Raw rice – 2 tbsp
- Urad dal – 1 tbsp
- Karuveppilai (Curry leaves) – 1 handful
- Red chilli – 3 to 5
- Coriander seeds – 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Fennel seeds – 1 tsp (optional)
- Hing – a pinch
- Salt – as needed
- Oil – for preparing dosa.
- Wash and Soak both the Rice and Urad dal together for about 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, drain the water from rice,
- Then grind Rice, Urad dal, Coriander seeds, Cumin seeds, Fennel seeds, Red chilli, adding little water from time to time.
- Add Karuveppilai, Salt and Hing in the end, grind it to a smooth paste, the consistency should be that of Dosa batter consistency.
- You can add chopped onion to this batter. (optional)
- Now the batter is ready to prepare Dosa.(Don’t need to ferment)
- Serve hot with Coconut chutney or Curd.