Idly Chaat Recipe:
- 6 to 5 idlis
- 1 small onion(Finely chopped)
- 1 small tomato(Finely chopped)
- Cumin powder
- Chat masala(as required)
- Oil for frying the idli
- Boondi (1 tablespoon)
- Red Chilli powder(a pinch)
- 2 spoons of curd
- 2 spoons of sweet chutney(Optional)
- Chaat masala
- Fine sav for garnishing
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Cut the idli in to bite size pieces.
2. Heat oil in the frying pan
3. Fry the idli on medium heat until it get golden brown.
4. Transfer the fried idlis on plate.
5. Add finely chopped onions on the top of the idlis, and if you want you can also add very finely chopped tomatoes.
6. Spread a layer of curd on the top of the idlis.
7. Add coriander and sweet chutney above that.
8. Sprinkle some sev, salt, roasted cumin powder and chaat masala.
9. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
10. Serve the idli chaat immediately.