The state government health department of health has issued a pamphlet for the precautionary measures to be taken to prevent Dengue attack.
1. Keep the environment clean,
2. ATS mosquitoes are produced in the good quality water. So, keep all the water storage utilities such as water tanks, and vessels covered.
3. Avoid stagnation of rainwater in vacant spaces.
4. If water is stagnated over the old tyres, coconut shells, or in the terraces of the residences, please arrange to remove the same immediately.
5. Remember to keep the hands clean be frequent thorough washing.
- Reddening of eyes
- Swellings in the face
- Persistent headache
- Persistent stomach-ache
- Physical exhaustion
If fever persists for more than 3 days, please visit the doctor immediately. Avoid self-medication altogether!