Garlic Karasev recipe | Diwali Special Recipe | Snacks Recipe
- Besan Flour – 1/2 cup levelled
- Rice Flour – 1/2 cup levelled
- Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garlic – 3 big cloves
- Cooking Soda – 1/8 tsp
- Red Chilli powder – 3/4 tsp
- Hot oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Take garlic in a blender, include a tsp of water and granulate it smooth.
- In a blending dish include besan flour,rice flour,garlic paste,pepper powder,red chili powder and required salt.
- Warmth oil.Mix it well first for blending at that point include hot oil.
- Blend once again.Now add water little by little to frame a smooth somewhat sticky batter.
- Take your murukku mould.Grease the press with oil.Fill the murukku press with the mixture till 3/4 th.
- Warmth oil in a kadai – crush the murukku press in hovers specifically in hot oil.Just one or 2 layers ought to be enough,Do not overcrowd.Regulate warmth and broil.
- Cook in low medium fire on the two sides till golden.Once the air pockets stops, expel and deplete in tissue paper.Repeat the procedure till the whole mixture finishes.Break them generally and store in impenetrable holder.
- Serve and enjoy the Snack.